Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm no blogger

As is evidenced by that fact that I've had 4 posts since um, some month that starts with a J I think, I'm not much of a blogger.  I don't generally have time to come up with new, pre-prepared content that no one has written about already.  Sure I could offer perspective on it, but there are already a ton of those out there already.

So, I may change the scope of this blog and see where it goes.  The new LFG tool has just been released with the 3.3 patch.  For those of you who play WoW and have been living under a rock for the past week or so, this is a new, better tool for finding a PUG, and even goes cross realm, so all reports I've read so far have said that it finds a group generally within a few minutes.

That said, I will be doing the random dungeon for my Emblems of Frost as much as possible, and have always had... interesting luck with PUGs and the LFG tool.   This shall be the new focus of this blog I think.

That, and leveling my shaman via BGs.

No comments:

Post a Comment